I’ve written a bunch of things.
I’ve been blogging on mostly technical topics since the early 2000’s. All of my work since 2008 is available on my blog, House Absolute(ly Pointless).
Some selected posts:
- Working with MusicBrainz Name Data
- Writing a Postgres SQL Pretty Printer in Rust: Part 1
- Comparing Code Quality Meta Tools
- A Technical Hiring Process Revisited
- Swimming in the River of CPAN
- Rules of Optimization
- Perl Advent Calendar - The Grinch’s Well-Tested Second Attempt - December 24, 2016
- Perl Advent Calendar - Building Santa’s Naughty and Nice List with Stepford - December 16, 2015
- LWN.net - Perl 5.16 and beyond - March 22, 2012
- LWN.net - The Perl 5 release process - March 7, 2012
Perl Core Documentation
I received a grant from The Perl Foundation in 2009 to work on the documentation for Moose, an OO system for Perl.
I revised all of the existing API docs, wrote new cookbook recipes, and wrote the Moose::Manual documentation from scratch.
I contributed two chapters to RT Essentials from O’Reilly and Associates, published 8/2005.